Portland's premiere source of in stock high-quality tile,marble, limestone tile, travertine tile, & granite counters.
503-230-9500 | 4411 NW Yeon Ave |Portland, OR 97210| Northwest Industrial
Inspired by street graffiti, Bansky 17-3/8 in. x 17-3/8 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile features over 60 different designs that can be randomly mixed and matched. These tiles are printed with NCT HD printing technology to ensure high-definition results. This unique piece will brighten any space and intrigue any passerby with its bright colors and interesting patterns. This tile features a unique glaze which is polished over, giving the surface a glass effect and a sensation of depth. Because of the porcelain body and unique finish, it has low water absorbency, making it a great outdoor option as well. The unique polish gives this tile a UV and stain-resistant finish, as well as a near-perfectly flat surface that is more reflective than other high-sheen tiles. After they are polished they are also rectified, making each tile the exact same size. This tile offers mid-level durability rating and is great for kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms and balconies.
- 10.8 square feet, 5 pieces per case. Case weight is 49.2 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality rectified porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- 17.38 in. width x 17.38 in. length x 0.41 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with a high sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors, balconies, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and is frost resistant
- C.O.F. greater than 0.50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant. Indoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential use only
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
Call for a shipping quote today! 503-230-9500